Monday, March 8, 2010

"SO LONG GROUNDHOG!"







Hi guys, hope you all had a great weekend, here the weather was beautiful and I had more energy than I've had in a long time so I got quite a lot accomplished.
I finally finished the second border and the breakaway brick door on my studio and now I'm just a few more spots away from finishing the whole place. All I need now is to make enough dough to buy the furniture I need. If the weather continues to be this nice, my chances are good at selling stuff at the farmer's market. Crossing fingers. I'm hoping to have the studio up and running by no later than the end of March. And I also stole some time to make another cute little hamster peeking out of a tiny bag. This little guy is about two inches tall and is totally adorable.
Have a wonderful, productive and creative week.
Hugs,
Jade

0 comments:

Post a Comment