Friday, March 5, 2010

"535 Y.O. IS THE NEW 50, DIDN'T YOU KNOW?


Hi guys, just a quick post to remind everyone to celebrate Michelangelo's 535th Birthday. WOW!!! And I thought I was getting old ;p

Other than that just busy painting more murals on my new studio and making some crochet jewelry to fund said murals. So far, not so good, spent more in materials than made selling the pieces. Oh, well, tomorrow's a busy day at the farmer's market and the weather will be amenable so hopefully I'll have more luck and sell enough to get the rest of the furniture I need in order to be able to open the studio for classes. Crossing fingers!

Have you all a wonderful and creative weekend.

Hugs,
Jade

1 comments:

ArtistUnplugged said...

Just imagine the cake it would take to hold all those candles! Keep the faith, good luck at the market...take care of yourself!

Post a Comment