Sunday, November 8, 2009

"BRAND NEW ORIGINAL ACEOs - ZODIAC FAERIES"





Hello my luvs, had a super busy Sunday updating my Etsy store and giving the finishing touches before the Grand Re-Opening tomorrow.

Also, I've listed the first four of my brand new original ACEOs - Zodiac Faeries. Here you see Aries, Taurus, Cancer and Gemini.

All ACEOs in this collection are done on Strathmore Cold Pressed Illustration Board with Prismacolor Professional Markers and Colored Pencils, Artist’s Watercolor Pencils, Higgins Waterproof Inks and artist’s quality watercolors. I outlined the faeries with a Copic Archival Pigment Ink Marker, which btw, totally rocks and is refillable. Then comes the best part - the embellishments which I do with metallic accents, rhinestones and glitter.

The back is always a treat since I not only sign but also embellished with metallic gel glaze pens, embossed rubber stamps, and calligraphy pens.

Each zodiac Faery is lavishly decorated with the corresponding flower and birth stone for the sign and the astrological symbol is either tattoed on the fairy or it becomes a bracelet, ring or necklace.

Hope you like my new babies, I had so much fun creating them, expect the other signs to be completed before the end of next week.

I also have new Christmas cards to give the finishing touches and as soon as it's done and all's listed on my Etsy, which I'm hoping to do it tonite, I'll be posting a new entry with coupons and promotion codes for the inauguration of my new and improved Etsy store.

Have a wonderful and creative beginning of a new week.

Many hugs,
Jade

0 comments:

Post a Comment