Monday, November 9, 2009

"GRAND OPENING - MY NEW AND IMPROVED ETSY STORE"

Good Morning, my sweets. Hope you all have a creative and productive week.

As I mentioned on my previous entry, I was almost finished updating my Etsy store last night. I finally managed to. It took me days, but I've done it! YAY!!! So happy that the bulk of the work is over! Now is just a matter of keeping it up to date everyday. Easier said than done XD !

I have lots of new stuff, brand new Note Cards, Christmas Cards and Original ACEOs.

Today's promotions:

I'll have a special sale for everyone who gets to my Etsy store through this entry. All you have to do is browse through my store and find the items you like the most. Come back to my blog and post a comment on this entry telling me which items you chose and why you like it and you'll get 30% OFF entire purchase as well as a FREE gift. Just mention on the notes to seller, when checking out, and I'll return the 20% to your Paypal account.

I'll be adding more stuff throughout the day, so keep an eye on my blog for new entries and secret sales for my readers only. There'll be giveaways and contests as well as some fun and games, so stay tuned for any news.

This little beauty was just listed. Come and grab it before it's gone! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=34119732



Many hugs,
Jade

0 comments:

Post a Comment