Saturday, November 7, 2009

"JINGLE BELLS"






Hello darlings, just a quick update on my Whimsical Christmas Hand painted Greeting Cards. Five more, just out of the oven, I'm having so much fun making these cards, I can't bring myself to make anything else no matter how hard I try!

Weekend's been quiet so far, managed to accomplish so much today. I'm glad all the cleaning and laundry are done and I've cooked enough meals for the next couple of days.

The plan for tomorrow is to put the finishing touches on my Etsy store so I can re-open it on Monday. There'll be lots of freebies, giveaways and contests, so keep an eye on my blog so you won't miss the chance of getting some great holiday deals.

Wish you all a wonderful Sunday. Enjoy the company of your loved ones and have a great time!

Hugs,
Jade

0 comments:

Post a Comment