Friday, July 31, 2009

"THE JOYS OF TEACHING"

Hello my darlings. Here I am again, running against time in the library, as usual and I only got a few minutes left on this computer. Not many news since my last post, just wanted to invite you all to come and take a look at my new blog on Traditional European Folk Art. I desperately need to make some extra money so I decided to go back to teaching decorative painting. It's a double winner anyways, I enjoy creating folk art pieces and I really love to teach this art form and see the glimmer in the eyes of my students when they complete their first painting and realize how easy it is to paint this whimsical art form and how much fun that can be.

The blog was created to showcase some of the projects that will be taught in the classes as well as to give some basic information about the course of study. Please do leave your opinions on how the blog looks and if I'm giving enough information to prospective students. Any critiques and suggestions will be more than welcome and very much appreciated.

Anyways, without further ado, here's the link to the blog: http://jadefolkart.blogspot.com

I wish you all a wonderful and creative weekend.

Many hugs and much love,
Jade

0 comments:

Post a Comment