Wednesday, July 29, 2009

"HONORABLE MENTION"

OMG!!!! I'm so completely humbled and totally blown away by the honorable mention I received on my "Daydreaming Pixie" painting (below). I entered it on Ann Kullberg's FMP magazine annual member's show and never in a million years did I dream my little pixie would be awarded an honorable mention on creativity and storytelling. Thank you so much to the judges that believed in my work and thought I deserved such a great honor! Now I have to someway somehow stop shaking and saying OMG, OMG, OMG over and over and relax the muscles on my face that are completely frozen in a ear to ear smile!!!

Many hugs and miss you all very much,

Jade

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Jade. I saw the comment on Ann Kullberg's FMP.

Well done and well deserved. Great job.

Post a Comment