Wednesday, July 29, 2009

"ATC FEVER, SO MUCH FUN, CAN'T STOP MYSELF!!!"

I'm such an airhead!!! I had two more ATCs to show and as usual, I forgot to add them on my previous entry. Anyways, here they are, the first two are mirror images of cute folk artsy little birds. Both were done on Crescent Cold Pressed Illustration Board (love this support to bits, my very favorite!!!) with Prismacolor Markers, Winsor and Newton Drawing Inks, Metallic Gel Pens and Higgins Waterproof Colored Inks. The butterfly was executed using the same materials plus sequins, dimensional metallic acrylic paints and glitter, gotta have glitter....lots of it!!!




Hope you like my little creations. I'm on a roll, ATCs are so a total blast to make and a wonderful way to relax and relieve stress. After so many weeks of doing nothing but bigger size colored pencil pet portraits, I really needed a break and those cards were a wonderful way to indulge myself with pure, unadultered fun!

Many hugs,
Jade

0 comments:

Post a Comment