Friday, May 1, 2009

"ANN KULLBERG'S FROM MY PERSPECTIVE (FMP) E-ZINE"

Top o'the morning, me luvs. I'm so excited today, I wrote a guest lesson for Ann Kullberg's From My Perspective E-zine on how to use my technique to blend colored pencils with an embossing heat tool, and it's ready for all to see in the current issue of FMP. I'm so proud of myself, this is my first published article and I'm thrilled to bits!

If you're subscriber, I'd love to get your feedback. Please drop me a line, if you will, and let me know how you liked the article. Also, if you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me anytime.

For my darlings that aren't subscribers, but are curious to see how to use my technique to blend cps, I have on my website two tutorials that are somewhat similar to the published one and you can't look here: http://www.jadescarlettart.com/tutorials/blending-colored-pencils-with-an-embossing-heat-tool/ and here: http://www.jadescarlettart.com/tutorials/blending-colored-pencils-part-2/

If you are a colored pencil artist and haven't yet subscribed to FMP, I strongly recommend it. Every issue is chock full'of great articles, critiques, tips, q&a, etc. Have a look at a sample issue here and you'll see just how great this magazine is: http://www.annkullberg.com/zine.php

I want to take this opportunity to thank my fellow artist Carol Moore, for writing to Ann Kullberg about my heat tool method and my tutorials, that's how I was found. Also, I'd like to thank Mrs. Kullberg for giving me the opportunity to have my lesson published on her magazine.

Wish you all a colorful and creative weekend.

Hugs,
Jade

0 comments:

Post a Comment