Thursday, April 30, 2009

"HER REIGN CHANGED THE COURSE OF HISTORY"

Good Evening my darlings. Thought I post one last update on Anne, since I stole a little bit of time to work on her, between cooking dinner and tidying up the house. I focused mostly on her tongue, teeth and nose. Just establishing some lights and darks, tomorrow I'll go over it again to adjust the tones. I also put the whiskers even though you can't see it. I took this pic indoors since it's dark outside and my scanner is good for nothing, but when she's completely done, I'll take a decent picture under natural light.




Nite, nite, me luvs, have sweet dreams.

Hugs,
Jade

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Anne is looking great, surprising what you can do in a few minutes stolen time between job. Sometimes it's hard to stop and go back to those jobs..you must be very disciplined. :)
another master piece. Looking forward to updates.

Post a Comment