Wednesday, January 21, 2009

"WHAT'S THAT ON MY WING?"

It feels so good to be creative and productive again. I'm glad I decided to experiment with a new medium and a new style. That surely was the challenge I needed to get myself out of the funk I was for quite awhile.

I finished another ACEO today and have two more halfway done. But it's been a long time since I've done a bigger piece so after I finished the two ACEOs sitting on my desk, I'll be working on a mermaid piece I've already sketched. YAY, so excited! Never painted a mermaid before.

Anyways, here's my latest and as you can see, I can't get over cute creatures, they're a total blast to make! Hope you like her.



"WHAT'S THAT ON MY WING?"

ACEO done on Stonehenge Cream Paper with Prismacolors, Faber-Castell Polychromos and Lyra Rembrandt colored pencils with some metallic accents on the wings.





Many hugs,
Jade

0 comments:

Post a Comment