Tuesday, June 29, 2010

"LABOR PAINS? NOTHING COMPARED TO A REAL BAD TOOTHACHE!!!"


I haven't done much art in the past few days due to a problem with my teeth, I'm in a lot of pain and getting ready for oral surgery soon, so my inspiration is not at its best. Alas, the inspiration is there and even the desire to create, but the pain is just too much to handle. In any case, I managed to make a little mixed media piece with Frida Kahlo as the major source of inspiration once again and I used all sorts of things to distress and complete this small square of canvas board. Tons of fun, hope you like her. My favorite is the effect of glass on the wings which I got it by using Folk Art Papier Glass Effects. Too bad this product has been discontinued, but if you search it on Ebay you might get lucky, that's how I managed to stock up on it, got 6 bottles!

Many hugs,
Jade

0 comments:

Post a Comment