Saturday, November 21, 2009

"I COULDN'T ASK FOR BETTER FRIENDS!"

Top o'the morning, my luvs. Thanks a million for all your support and kind words. I'm truly touched and I appreciate it very very much. It really made me feel a lot better, you guys are the best!!!!

I'm not up to much today, just cleaning the house and getting ready to do the laundry, hate doing laundry! It's not like I have the machines in my basement or the back room, I have to go to a laundromat, which is a real nightmare, particularly when it's raining, what a pain in the neck! Oh, well, better quit whining and just get over and done with it! The sooner, the better. Later I also have to cook some dinner and hopefully, I'll find some time to make some cards before the end of the day.

Yesterday I was playing with some new techniques - Paper Quilling and Iris Folding, but didn't accomplish anything good enough to show. I'll be trying again, but quilling it's a lot more difficult than I thought it would be. On the other hand, iris folding was lots of fun and I got the hang of it right away and I should have some good stuff to show you guys tomorrow. I'm making some cards combining iris folding with painting and I'm getting all the folding done first, then the painting, so I should have several cards ready sometime tomorrow.

Anyways, my sweets, just wanted to post a quick entry to thank you all for your love and support. I should go now and get done with these boring house work, blah, blah, hate that!

Wish you all a wonderful weekend! Enjoy yourselves and the company of your loved ones.

Hugs,
Jade

0 comments:

Post a Comment