Thursday, November 5, 2009

"CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN"













Hello my darlings. Hope you're all well and inspired, after all, Christmas is just around the corner and I already feel the holiday spirit in the air.
I'm not being online as much as I wish, but I'm super crazy busy trying to make enough cards and other small bits and bobs to sell. I'm trying to follow a schedule so I can spend some time online but I'm hopeless when it comes to following schedules.
Anyways, I'm in the middle of a big renovation of my Etsy store, so hopefully I'll be able to announce the grand re-opening soon. So much stuff to do, so little time! If only a day had a few extra hours!
I'm all inspired with the holiday spirit and the cards above are the last non-Christmas related I made for this year. I only posted one or two of each collection. I call them: Ultramarine Opulence, Pomegranates and Belle Meade and Baroque Opulence. If you want to see the entire collections, please feel free to visit my Flickr gallery: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jadefantasyart/
I'm currently working on two different categories of Christmas cards - timeless and elegant and another one full of whimsy and fun. I'll post some soon, they're all in the oven at the moment ;p
I'll leave you with many hugs and wish you all a wonderful and creative weekend.
Jade

0 comments:

Post a Comment