Thursday, October 29, 2009

"CHRISTMAS WITH TAYLOR SWIFT"





Hello my darlings. Hope everyone's well and creative. Here I'm busy as always, but today the mundane took precedence over the artistic therefore I spent a lot of time doing errands and house work and very little time creating.

Above is my newest collection of handmade note cards, with a holiday flair since I'm already all excited about the season. I can't believe it's almost that time of the year again, seems like it was just yesterday. I call it "Christmas Lillies" and I had a blast working with this particular palette, I really love these hues and I already have several ideas for new collection with the similar colors.

Also, today I got a big surprise and I was doing the happy dance all over the house. I so wanted Taylor Swift's new album "Fearless" and I'm so glad I didn't go and get it on my own. My best friend gave me a late birthday gift, and the reason for the tardiness is because Taylor has re-released the album, a platinum version with a bonus DVD with five music videos, making offs, galleries and tour footage. I'm sooooo happy, I've been alternating between playing the cd and watching the DVD all day long. I simply adore Taylor Swift!

Anyways, my luvs, I'll leave you with good night wishes and have you all sweet dreams.

Nite, nite and many hugs,
Jade

1 comments:

The romantic query letter and the happy-ever-after said...

The lillies are stunning. Thanks for sharing. All the very best.

Post a Comment