Tuesday, October 20, 2009

WONDERFUL GUILD AT ARTFIRE TO HELP NEW STORES TAKE OFF"


Top o'the morning everyone. Getting busy this morning trying to catch up as much as possible on my brand new PC, YAY! So happy to finally be able to use the internet in the comfort of my own place instead of the library!

Anyways, just a quickie here. For anyone with a brand new ArtFire store such as myself, there's this wonderful Guild called Stores with less than ten sales. The only requirement to join is to participate in the activities to promote the guild's members stores as well as your own. Here's the link to join in: Just joined this wonderful Guild at ArtFire for new stores with less than sales. Great support and help from the guild master in helping new stores take off. Visit the Guild Page here: http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Guilds&op=guild_hall&guild_id=112?name=Guilds&op=guild_hall&guild_id=112. Also, take a look at their blog with all the newest updates and contests going on: http://shopswithlesssalesartfire.blogspot.com/hlesssalesartfire.blogspot.com/

Now off to a great start and heading back to the studio since I have lots and lots to do and I'm feeling substantially better after my accident, so I think I'll actually be able to be productive today. I'm just having a hard time leaving my new computer, oh! so in love with my little guy!!!
But I'll be back later.

Lots of hugs and have a wonderful day!
Jade

1 comments:

Unknown said...

jÁ FUI NO CARTÓRIO, TIREI A SEGUNDA VIA.
jÁ COLOQUEI NO CORREIO, IDENTIDADE E cERTIDAO NASCIMENTO. 20/10/2009


ASSIM QUE CHEGAR, CONFIRME O RECEBIMENTO


ary

Post a Comment