Monday, October 19, 2009

"I'M FINALLY BACK, YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Hello my darlings, I'm so happy to announce that my new PC is finally up and running and I'll be able to be in touch regularly again. No more trips to the library and the long waiting, not to mention the snooping from the people to my left and right.

I'm slowly getting to know this new computer and transfering whatever I was able to save from the old one, so bear with me till I get the hang of things. This new Windows is very different from my old one and I cannot for the life of me install my old Photoshop which is very annoying since even though I'm no expert at it, I'm pretty comfortable with the basic features that I need the most. Oh well, I shouldn't be winning, after all, up until yesterday I didn't even have a computer, let alone Photoshop. In the meantime, I'm using whatever photo editing I can with my Nikon program that came with the camera.

I've added some cute new things on both my Etsy and ArtFire stores and if you want to see the new organza chockers with mirror pendants that I've concocted recently, take a look here: http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&op=listing&product_id=655519 or here: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=32738289. I'm currently having a big sale to launch this new items, so when you buy three necklaces, you get to choose a fourth one FREE.
Here's a pic of one them:
Since I've had some health problems in the past couple of weeks, I had to slow down with creating art, amongst other things. Now that I'm feeling a bit better, I'm trying to make up for the lost time and I'm working at making Halloween and Thanksgiving greeting cards and other little bits and bobs. I'm so totally addicted to card making now, it's just pure fun and I can't seem to get enough of it!
I'm also filling up my sketchbook with lots of new ideas for Christmas stuff since I've already reserved a spot in a couple of bazaars and craft fairs, so I shall be a very busy bee for the next few weeks. It seems like Christmas is still a long ways, but when you come to think of it, it's just around the corner really. And handmade gifts take not only lots of love but also a lot of time to make. I have more ideas than I can possibly find the time to make all of them come to fruition. If only the day was longer or I didn't have the need to sleep! Until such time comes, I shall do the best I can!

I'll leave you with lots of hugs and I promise to catch up with y'all, little by little, in the next few days. It's a little overwhelming, I have so many blogs to read, forums to visit, friends to reconnect with and so many things to update, I don't even know where to begin. So please, if I don't reply to everything yet, don't take it personally. I love you all but I have months of lost time to catch up and I'll do the best I can and you have my promise that I'll read and reply to every single one of your entries from now on.
Hugs,
Jade

0 comments:

Post a Comment