Sunday, October 25, 2009

"OF BIRDS AND FLOWERS"









Hello my luvs, hope you're all having a wonderful weekend and enjoying your friends and family on this beautiful Sunday. At least it was a gorgeous day here in NYC. I just love this time of the year, not too cold, not too hot, just right. And all the fascinating colors of autumn. Who can resist that?

I've been very busy lately getting acquainted with my new pc, and learning some strategies to improve my sales on my Etsy and ArtFire stores. It's been a long and tedious journey, but someone's gotta do it, and that someone unfortunately is moi. As a result not much art has been done in these past few days. But the way I see it, better get done with the dirty jobs first and then enjoy the good ones. Oh, well, I'm halfway done, so this week should be more productive art wise.

Here are the latest greeting cards I've made. I'm so totally addicted to making cards now that I don't seem to able to stop myself from it and doing something else instead. I even had a faery all inked and ready to go and the lure of the cards was too strong to resist. Anyways, the important thing is that I'm having fun and the cards seem to be selling well, at least IRL.

Wishing you a wonderful end of weekend and a brilliant and colorful week.

Hugs,
Jade

0 comments:

Post a Comment