Thursday, August 20, 2009

"SNEAK PREVIEW"

Hello my darlings. Hope you're all well and creative. I've managed to steal a few minutes to photograph and upload some of the projects I've been working on recently. I haven't felt this energized and prolific in a long time. I'm in a state of intense desire to paint and paint and paint. I'm practically feverish, I can't stop myself. I can't even sleep at night because all the ideas keep pouring in non-stop. But heavens!!!! It feels sooooo good. Nothing like spending a whole day covered in paint and glitter and still wanting more!

Here's a little sneak peek at some of the stuff I've been creating. There's lots more to photograph, but I don't seem to be able to stop myself from painting and take the time to take pictures. However, someway, somehow, this weekend no matter what I'll have to take the time to do it and subsequently list everything on my Etsy store and on Ebay.

The paintings below are little 5"X7" door plaques for children's rooms, with pretty silk ribbons to hang on the door and fully personalized with the child's name, favorite color palette and themes. They're all done on canvas boards with acrylic paints and embellished with glitter, dimensional metallic paints, mini crystal beads and rhinestones. "Natalie" and "Valentina" are gone already.





















Child's name can be placed between the two bees.





This one isn't ready and the best part is yet to come, and by that I mean the embellishing part (and enough glitter and shimmer to make my heart dance and sing!!!)


I was easy on this one (meaning, not that much glitter!!! XD !!!)


And here are some of my garden and kitchen decor plaques and tiles. There's lots more as well as a collection called "Botanicals" that I have yet to photograph. I'll post them all as soon as possible.
Ill probably won't have computer access for the next few days so I wish you all a wonderful weekend with lots of fun and creative energy.
Hugs,
Jade





0 comments:

Post a Comment