Tuesday, December 9, 2008

"I'M FINALLY DONE!!! MY ETSY CHRISTMAS STORE IS READY!"

WOW, I didn't realize how much time it was going to take to list all of the products I made over the weekend! But it's finally done, everything's been listed and I'll be making more during the course of the next few days and I'll update the store as the products get ready.

From today until December 20th I'm offering FREE SHIPPING on all orders to all of my mutual Blogspot friends. Plus you get a FREE GIFT with every order.

The store is chock full of cute things, jewelry boxes, christmas ornaments, hand embellished mini journals, handmade notecard sets, bookmarks, magnets, stickers and ACEO prints.

Take advantage of the free shipping and gift offer here: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6344288

Bright blessings and hugs to all,
Jade

0 comments:

Post a Comment