Saturday, November 29, 2008

"ACEO MADNESS"


I'm suffering from what I call ACEO Madness, an incurable illness and honestly, I don't want a cure for it!!!I painted my first ACEO for the October Swap at FAE Forum and now I can't stop making them. They're so addictive, all of my other pieces have been put on hold while I create those tiny works of magic. I'll have prints available at my Etsy store soon, along with other cool products I'm in the process of creating. Oh, well, back to my studio now, I want to finish two of my Christmas ACEOs before going to bed. Problem is, once I'm there, time ceases to exist and before I know, it's 4 or 5 in the morning and I'm still painting...So here it is, my very first ACEO, done on Arches Cold Pressed 300lbs Watercolor Paper with Pen and Ink, Watercolor Washes, Colored Pencils, Gouache and Metallic Acrylic Inks.I'll always have a special place in my heart for this card, my firstborn! I think it's really cute and sweet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment