Saturday, June 12, 2010

"MAKE YOUR OWN ALCOHOL INKS FOR A FRACTION OF THE PRICE"



Hi guys, me again. Just found this really cool tutorial on how to make your own alcohol inks using cheap imitation Sharpie pens from the dollar store and rubbing alcohol or spirits. Really easy to make and you can save a boatload of money using this method. Check it out here: http://debcompany.ning.com/group/makingandusingalcoholinks

Above is an example of the artist's work using her homemade alcohol inks. Awesome, huh?

I might be back soon, considering I'm "Zen" tangling next to the computer, listening to music and browsing how to's and other tutorials on the "Mixed Media Workshops" website and other places. Don't mind my butting in again and again ;) But only if I find really awesome stuff, promise!

Hugs,
Jade

Hugs,
Jade

0 comments:

Post a Comment