Monday, November 16, 2009

"TRYING SOME NEW WAYS TO NETWORK"






Hello again, my darlings. I really want to go back to my studio and paint, but I just found some very good info on networking and how to make it more effective as well as how to connect my blog to Twitter and Facebook, so I should just get this done and might as well run some errands and get dinner ready after I finish here, so when I finally get to my studio, I can relax and create without worrying about this, that and the other.

This entry is part of the tests I'm running on this networking thingie, so don't mind me. But I don't want it to be just a boring post, so I'm showing you guys a few more cards, soon to be listed. Hope you like the new "batch, fresh off the oven".

Many hugs and I'll probably be back later...
Jade

0 comments:

Post a Comment