Tuesday, March 31, 2009

"NOT MUCH TO REPORT, HOUSTON"

WOW, March has come to an end already, it feels like X-Mas was just yesterday!!! And talking of X-Mas I just found out that my dad's coming for the holidays this year! YAY! He usually comes to visit in April or May and I was sad to know I wasn't going to see him in just a few weeks, but heck, having him for the holidays is waaaaaay better!!!
Anyways, haven't done much painting since my Cornholio day, been so busy with other things, I've only done the eyes on the Rottie and a little more work on Tufty. Since my camera is out of batteries, I could only scan the Rottie since Tufty has a lot of soft pastels in it (and no spray) and I don't want to wreck my scanner. So here's the little update on the adorable Rottie, I kinda skipped some steps and did the eyes first. I don't know, to me they don't feel real until I paint their eyes, so here we go, now I can talk to him and he can answer back (geez, now I've really done it, y'all gonna think I'm certifiably insane, the poster girl for the American Psychiatric Association!!!)




And after much debate and lots and lots of very much welcome and appreciated opinions I've finally settled on the picture of Quincy that will become his portrait. The rottie is being of great help since he shares the same colors with Quincy minus the white. Here's the pic:


I better get busy, will cook some nice dinner, clean up the kitchen, then sit me arse down and paint my heart out till the wee hours....
Many hugs,
Jade

0 comments:

Post a Comment