Wednesday, December 31, 2008

"HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS"

Okay, I think this is my last entry of 2008. I've been reading everyone's new year's resolutions and they all sound great. Myself, I don't like to write it down, it seems to me everytime I do that, I kinda jinx it, so I prefer to keep it to myself. I don't even like to call it resolutions, but instead, I prefer to say goals.

2008 was a great year for me. After almost three years unable to do any art, in 2008 I finally started painting again, I can't even begin to describe how much joy this has brought me. Utter sadness and loneliness is what I felt when I wasn't able to hold a pencil or brush to create my magical creatures. I'm feeling so much better now, not in as much pain as in previous years and my recovery is going great, better than ever. I want to thank all of my friends here and at FAE Forum for all the support, encouragement and kindness you've given me. Your friendship means a lot to me and played a very important part in my recovery. I feel very blessed to have such wonderful friends. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you've done for me.

I want to wish you all a wonderful and very very Happy New Year, full of joy, health and much success. May all your dreams, goals and resolutions come to fruition. I hope our friendship grows stronger and closer in 2009.

Hugs and Love to you all,
Jade

0 comments:

Post a Comment